In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of these data, and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, of Data Protection Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), we hereby inform you that your data will be included in a data file owned by The Laude Technology Company, S.L. and used exclusively to resolve issues or subjects related to your request or business / professional relationship (depending on the case).
Please note that you can exercise your rights of information, access, rectification, erasure, portability, restrict processing, objection and automated decision making and profiling limitation, withdraw consent at any time and lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority the inclusion of your personal data in the mentioned file provided due GDPR and LOPDGDD by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a certified letter, to the attention of The Laude Technology Company, S.L. at the following address: Santa Leonor nº 65, Edificio C 4º C, ES-28037 Madrid (Spain).
Personal Data Protection Additional Information
- Responsible: The Laude Technology Company, S.L.
- Purpose: Provision of the service /issue requested or screening /proposal/contract management depending on the case.
- Legitimation: The execution of the contract and/or the consent of the data subject.
- Recipients: The Laude Technology Company, S.L.´s databases and third parties exclusively to be able to provide the requested service. Examples of these third parties may be: clients, accounting, administrative and labor management companies.
- Rights: Access, rectification, erasure, portability, restriction of processing, object and logdge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Storage criteria or period: A minimum of 5 years, the paper data is stored under lock and key with restricted access and the logical data with password and antivirus.
- Detail of the legal basis of the processing: in cases of legal obligation, public interest or legitimate interest: The data required by the Supervisory Authority or by legal imperative will be provided.
- How to exercise the rights:
- In person at the Company’s address, or
- By postal mail with a certified letter to the attention of The Laude Technology Company, S.L. C / Santa Leonor 65 Edif. C 4º, 28027 Madrid, or
- By email to email@example.com.
In any case, the request must be accompanied by a photocopy of the National Identification Card and include the detail of what right/s want to practice exercise.
- Detailed information on the data source, even if they come from public access: through the form delivered in the office of the company or web page in the contact forms
- Categories of processed data: First level personal data. Second level: accounting data and service provided.