We are hiring a DevOps to join our team in Madrid for a long term project.
This is a DevOps role, but with less focus in hardware and network administration and more focus in automation of development and quality tasks, so it is also close to a QA Automation Engineer and Release Engineer roles.
It includes a variety of tasks:
- Create an maintain tools to support development and test efforts:
- Build scripts
- Version control
- Test environments
- Code & test quality tools
- Automated test execution
- Continuous integration:
- Maintain CI server
- Define and implement CI/CD flows and pipelines
- Close colaboration with release and development teams
Among the tools and technologies used in day to day:
- Git / Gerrit
- Toolchains & Cross Compilers
The project is a technical challenge and a great opportunity to continue learning and developing your expertise. You will join an international team.
We offer attractive salaries and invest in our employees' individual career development through annual training and courses