Operators face a variety of challenges in their Policy Control Charging (PPC) & Mediation environments related to:
- General: Cases of poor QoE, subscriber demand for new technologies/services, increased costs, need for higher ARPA and competitive differentiation, lack of spectrum for cellular communications.
- Architecture: Increased complexity of installations and multi-vendor environments, “blind scalability” due to lack of estimates, legacy developments & interfaces, existing solutions may be rigid and frequently updates not possible without service impact.
- Data & Information: Multiple data sources and destination nodes, large amount of data to be handled, low visibility of performance & BSS information.
- Configuration & Features: Policies & schemes not intuitive enough, rigidity in business logics, need for separate configurations, etc.
BlueTC provides consultancy services and innovative solutions to address these and related challenges:
- Network congestion management services
- Dedicated PCC architecture and configuration services for specific technologies: M2M, IMS, Small Cells
- PCC evolution for new technologies & services
- Signaling architecture design and gap analysis
- Network Analytics applied to capacity assessment for PCC & mediation
- Storage capacity assessments and upgrades
Data & Information:
- Data repositories consolidation & data migration for PCC
- Informational loop for optimal PCC & mediation data management
- Revenue leakage analysis
Configuration & Features:
- FE applications for intuitive PCC configuration
- Security and fraud analysis for PCC
- Update and optimization of mediation processes