- BlueTC saw its inception in 2005 with the aim of offering specialized consulting services to Network Equipment Vendors and System Integrators. Over the past decade the portfolio has evolved and we serve Network Operators, MVNOs and now also Enterprises in different vertical sectors in the IoT Space.
Today BlueTC works with leading international companies in the telecommunications sector, mainly in countries in Western and Central Europe and in the Americas, and keeps expanding.
- Our Mission is to create value for Telecom Companies developing our own solutions and services based on our unique combination of expertise and experience within the telecommunications value chain.
- Blue Telecom Consulting is headquartered in Madrid. In addition, the company has branch offices in Malaga and Stockholm and also commercial representations in the United Kingdom, Germany, Brazil and Mexico.
- BlueTC has the capacity to provide services globally via their own offices and those of strategic partners. Beyond 2014, BlueTC plans to continue its international expansion, target markets being selected European and Latin American countries, USA and Canada.
- Our company is an Authorized Local and Global Provider of Services for different telecommunications infrastructure developers and our processes are certified by ISO 9001:2008, within the following certification category: provider of resources, services and solutions in the field of telecommunications.
- BlueTC has a total of 90 consultants and staff employees and its turnover reached 5.25 million euros in 2016.
- In 2012, the company entered the magazine Computerworld’s ranking of the top 100 largest companies in the Spanish Information and Communications Industry (ICT) and have maintained our position ever since. In April 2016, the magazine Computing Spain included BlueTC in their list of "Other Leaders" (Otros Líderes), together with smaller ICT companies in the Spanish market that have showed good results and have growth potential.
- In 2011 BlueTC signed a collaboration agreement with UNICEF Spain within their company program “Multiply for Children” and since then specific actions have been carried out to support UNICEF Spain’s campaigns.